Strategic Internal Communications
The definitive annual event on maintaining staff motivation & engagement during times of instability
8th Annual One-Day Conference, 6 December 2012, Dexter House, London
Plus! Separately-Bookable Workshops:
Change Communications Workshop
09.30-12.30, 5 December 2012, London
Internal Social Media Workshop
14.00-17.00, 5 December 2012, London
Engaging Non- Networked Employees Workshop
09.30-12.30, 7 December 2012, London
This year the "talent challenge”* has become critical to the competitive positioning of businesses. Finding, attracting, deploying, developing, engaging and crucially retaining the right people is now key to long-term survival and profitability for an organisation - so how are you driving a robust internal communications strategy that will minimise these bottom-line costs and gain and retain employee engagement?
Back by popular demand, PRWeek’s 8th annual Internal Communications conference will provide you with strategic advice and actionable tools to benchmark and develop your internal communications strategy and ensure you retain a united, committed, high-performing and focussed workforce.
What Will Be Covered?
Year-on-year, this popular conference provides in-depth case studies, practical solutions & vital strategies to drive employee engagement & deliver a top-performing IC function.
- Leveraging the power of social media internally & how to measure its return
- How best to deliver clear, honest communications during times of change
- Innovative approaches to securing & maintaining long-term, sustainable employee engagement
- Measuring & proving the impact IC strategies have on employee engagement & bottom-line results
2012’s Interactive Format Includes:
- Bespoke roundtable discussions for best-practice sharing
- Quick-fire new & innovative solutions to drive employee engagement
- Real-life case studies from: Coca-Cola Enterprises, 02, Aviva Investors, NSPCC & more!
Plus! Practical Roundtable Discussion Sessions:
Our facilitated discussion sessions will provide you with the opportunity to delve into some of the hottest topics in smaller working groups. Use these sessions to gain deeper insight, get your burning questions answered and share best practice with your peers.