Brand Republic Conferences regularly feature some of the most experienced, engaging, knowledgeable and controversial speakers in the marketing industry.
In the last year conferences featured presentations from over 500 industry leaders including:
- David Abraham, CEO, Channel 4
- Mark Holden, Worldwide Planning and Strategy Director, PHD
- Virginia Barnes, Global Head of Brand, Aviva
- Stephen Haines, UK Commercial Director, Facebook
- Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy Group
- Amanda Brown, Head of PR, First Direct
- John Neilson, Director of Communications, BAE Systems
- Carla Buzasi, Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post & AOL Europe
- Doug Willis, Managing Editor, The London Evening Standard
- Carrie Longton, Co-Founder, Mumsnet
- Mike Hoban, Chief Marketing Officer, Confused.com
- Paul Almond, Head of digital Communications, BBC
- Ian Wright, Corporate Relations Director, Diageo
Our speakers are selected primarily on the basis of feedback from our readers and our own primary research, however if you would like to be part of one of our events and have a new and interesting story to tell, then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, what event you would like to be part of and a brief outline of the topic you would like to address.